Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What is this?

Basically, I am bored today and felt like doing something that feels productive, even if it really isn't.

So, what I decided to do is start making a compilation of different places in World of Warcraft that would good places for roleplayers to check out when it comes to choosing an area for an event. Think of it like a list of venues for event planning.

On top of that, I'll write out useful things about each place.

For example, with an inn I may write out how many sit-able chairs the inn has (it's maximum capacity, so to speak), as well as how many rooms and other facilities. I'll even write out what the inn vendors sell for food and drink.

I won't just do inns though. If I happen to, in my travels, come across an area that seems like it would be a good place for roleplaying events then I'll feature that place too. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know. My criteria is pretty much just if it seems like a good roleplaying spot and if it is an area with no hostile mobs. Please specify if the area is Horde, Alliance, or Neutral as well.

I will try and get at least one spot featured each week, and likely more per week when I'm really into it.

For now, this will be primarily Alliance based because my only high enough leveled character is Alliance. I will do Horde eventually / occasionally; I just have to level a new character up to do so.

Please do not take this all too seriously. These are merely suggestions and something fun for me to do every once in a while. This is by no means an absolute end-all list of roleplaying spots. Seriously. At the end of the day this is really just a list of inns and neat safe areas in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment