Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Thundermar Town

Okay, I love this town so much that I couldn't just do an inn post for it.

Location: Thundermar, Twilight Highlands, Eastern Kingdoms

Coordinates: 48.85.29.60
First off, I roleplay solely in my own head because I'm painfully shy, and I tend to prefer non-combat roleplay in general (in Skyrim I actually have a character that I play as a farmer, for example).

First off, one more thing about the inn that didn't fit into the inn post.

It's got a desk! Which I love!
Now to showcase the restaurant:


Upstairs has two tables, each with two seats. The Food & Drink Vendor doesn't sell anything particularly great, but think of the possibilities of this place. Downstairs there are two ramps going down. One goes down into a little mini brewery, and one into a bedroom.

Next up is the Brewery:

I'm such a sucker for shop desks.
This one has two seats by the fire, and six sit-able stools, three at tables and three at the bar. Downstairs is the brewery itself with all the kegs.

Here's the Shop:

Look, another desk!
This one has six benches and one stool at the desk, plus one sit-able stool behind the desk. I could see this being played as like an auction house or a shop / impromptu town hall.

Finally, we have the Hatchery:

Cute baby gryphons included.
Cute cute and with two sit-able stools.

I don't know, I just think this place is great. As I said in the inn post though, this place seems too good to be true and it probably gets destroyed in a quest. I'm not positive of that, but it just seems too perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment