Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Thundermar Inn

Here's Thundermar Inn. Warning: I love this one. It's so cute and I just feel like it's probably something that gets destroyed during a questline or something. I've only gone through Twilight Highlands once and it wasn't on this character, so I have no idea.

The entryway looks like a church.
Location: Thundermar, Twilight Highlands, Eastern Kingdoms

Coordinates: 49.44.30.08
Capacity: 6. All of the chairs are in the entryway.
Rooms: No actual rooms, but there are two available beds downstairs; three, if you don't mind a Dwarf sitting at the end of one of them.
Architectural Style: Dwarf, specifically Wildhammer.
Important NPCs: Naveen Tendernose (Innkeeper)
Atmosphere: Cute and quaint. A pretty entryway with a neat ramp leading downstairs into the sleeping quarters. All situated in a perfectly adorable little town.
Amenities: Great roleplaying amenities. Situated in town you'll find a little restaurant, brewery, forge, shop (empty shop, I might add), and gryphon hatchery. Very cute.
Inns of Warcraft Quality Rating: 4/5
This score is based purely on its RP potential, at least in my eyes, due to the town (which, by the way, I'm about to write a Neat Spot post on because I love it so much).



No menu for this inn because there are no vendors within the inn (aside from a reagents vendor, but he doesn't sell food). Check the restaurant for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment